Subscribe in a reader
- THERE IS LIFE AFTER PRINTING
- Wiki project in peer to peer learning
- What is Peeragogy?
- WEEK 1 | What Is Connectivism?
- #PLENK2010 | My learning environment – firth week
- Learning from Social Network
- #CritLit2010 | How can micro blogging help participation?
- #CritLit2010 | Serendipity, a way of thinking?
- #CritLit2010 | Moebius connectivity
- #CritLit2010 final reflections
TAGS CLOUDAlejandro Piscitelli blogging blogs change code commons complexity connectivism creativity critical literacies critical thinking critic literacies CritLit2010 Delicious Facebook free software George Siemens ideas innovation interaction John Mak learning life linguistics management meaning microblogging net open people pragmatics projects semantics skills social social media social networks Stephen Downes Steve Mackenzie sustentability TAGS Tim Berners Lee Twitter wiki wikipedia
NETWORKED LEARNING AND INTERACTION
Monthly Archives: January 2011
I have just applied to “Connectivism and Connective Knowledge” which is a Modular Open Online Course (MOOC) that over 12 weeks explores the concepts of connectivism and connective knowledge and explore their application as a framework for theories of teaching … Continue reading