Subscribe in a reader
- THERE IS LIFE AFTER PRINTING
- Wiki project in peer to peer learning
- What is Peeragogy?
- WEEK 1 | What Is Connectivism?
- #PLENK2010 | My learning environment – firth week
- Learning from Social Network
- #CritLit2010 | How can micro blogging help participation?
- #CritLit2010 | Serendipity, a way of thinking?
- #CritLit2010 | Moebius connectivity
- #CritLit2010 final reflections
TAGS CLOUDAlejandro Piscitelli blogging blogs change code commons complexity connectivism creativity critical literacies critical thinking critic literacies CritLit2010 Delicious Facebook free software George Siemens ideas innovation interaction John Mak learning life linguistics management meaning microblogging net open people pragmatics projects semantics skills social social media social networks Stephen Downes Steve Mackenzie sustentability TAGS Tim Berners Lee Twitter wiki wikipedia
NETWORKED LEARNING AND INTERACTION
Tag Archives: Delicious
A new Massive Open Online Course #PLENK2010 begins. First week and the topic is to clarify the concepts of Personal Learning Environments (PLE) and Networks and to evaluate it against our own experience with the intent of developing a comprehensive … Continue reading →
At the end of the course, I would like to return and close the matter of semantic language, the cultural dimension as a matter of “linguistic relativity”. Different in interpretation of the world are based on linguistic differences, but rather … Continue reading →
Pragmatics Managing connectivity on #CritLit2010 When connecting on CritLit2010 course I have to manage information in order to “be connected”, follow and participate on conversations. On this experience I am thankful to Steve Mackenzie who made me suggestions about his … Continue reading →