Subscribe in a reader
- THERE IS LIFE AFTER PRINTING
- Wiki project in peer to peer learning
- What is Peeragogy?
- WEEK 1 | What Is Connectivism?
- #PLENK2010 | My learning environment – firth week
- Learning from Social Network
- #CritLit2010 | How can micro blogging help participation?
- #CritLit2010 | Serendipity, a way of thinking?
- #CritLit2010 | Moebius connectivity
- #CritLit2010 final reflections
TAGS CLOUDAlejandro Piscitelli blogging blogs change code commons complexity connectivism creativity critical literacies critical thinking critic literacies CritLit2010 Delicious Facebook free software George Siemens ideas innovation interaction John Mak learning life linguistics management meaning microblogging net open people pragmatics projects semantics skills social social media social networks Stephen Downes Steve Mackenzie sustentability TAGS Tim Berners Lee Twitter wiki wikipedia
NETWORKED LEARNING AND INTERACTION
Tag Archives: Himanen Pekka
Regarding to the topic of Openess or Closeness of Education posted by John Mak today on Facebook I found a connection with the topic of an interesting book called “Learning Network Services for Professional Development” By Rob Koper that Giorgio … Continue reading →