Subscribe in a reader
- THERE IS LIFE AFTER PRINTING
- Wiki project in peer to peer learning
- What is Peeragogy?
- WEEK 1 | What Is Connectivism?
- #PLENK2010 | My learning environment – firth week
- Learning from Social Network
- #CritLit2010 | How can micro blogging help participation?
- #CritLit2010 | Serendipity, a way of thinking?
- #CritLit2010 | Moebius connectivity
- #CritLit2010 final reflections
TAGS CLOUDAlejandro Piscitelli blogging blogs change code commons complexity connectivism creativity critical literacies critical thinking critic literacies CritLit2010 Delicious Facebook free software George Siemens ideas innovation interaction John Mak learning life linguistics management meaning microblogging net open people pragmatics projects semantics skills social social media social networks Stephen Downes Steve Mackenzie sustentability TAGS Tim Berners Lee Twitter wiki wikipedia
NETWORKED LEARNING AND INTERACTION
Tag Archives: semantics
I would like to reflect about the concept of serendipity phenomena in a not scientific way. That is because there is a neuroscience matter and it is out of my domain. Here is a project “Serendip” which is more connected … Continue reading
This week 6, Semantic learning objectives are: “The ability to connect communicative elements to underlying purposes, goals, objectives, theories or meaning, denotation, reference, truth and understanding. Including new ways of interpreting information and evaluating media, through aggregation and filtering for … Continue reading