Subscribe in a reader
- THERE IS LIFE AFTER PRINTING
- Wiki project in peer to peer learning
- What is Peeragogy?
- WEEK 1 | What Is Connectivism?
- #PLENK2010 | My learning environment – firth week
- Learning from Social Network
- #CritLit2010 | How can micro blogging help participation?
- #CritLit2010 | Serendipity, a way of thinking?
- #CritLit2010 | Moebius connectivity
- #CritLit2010 final reflections
TAGS CLOUDAlejandro Piscitelli Amplify analyzing blogging blogs change code commons complexity conceptualizing connectivism consciousness creativity critical literacies critical thinking critic literacies CritLit2010 defining Delicious digital literacy Digoo education evidence examining Facebook Flickr free software Friend Feed future George Siemens Google Alerts Google News Google Readers ideas inferring innovation interaction John Mak Latin America learning life linguistics listening management meaning metadata microblogging net OLPC open people pragmatics projects qualities questioning reasoning semantics semantic web skills social social media social networks Stephen Downes Steve Mackenzie sustentability syntax synthesizing TAGS teaching Technlogy thought Tim Berners Lee Twitter wiki wikipedia
NETWORKED LEARNING AND INTERACTION
Tag Archives: Birmingham University
On this post I would like to reflect about the following topic: “Learning in social networks. How can micro blogging help participation?” stumbleupon.com My motivation to this post came from the topic of “Measuring the Unmeasurable: Digital Participation Seminar” that … Continue reading →